Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MOTOGRATER INSTRUMENT







I would like to attempt in the near future, a building project. This project may be familiar to one or two of you that have heard of the band MotoGrater.
The instrument that is a MotoGrater is what I want to make. I've mentioned this before over the years to some of my friends, but never knew how to make the basic setup of what is.....the MotoGrater. Well..... I found some pics that are pretty revealing of the specifications....so i took the liberty of drawing up a basic blueprint without actual dimensions. First, I have to find a couple big ass cables, some aluminum, and a couple old guitar pickups.






3 comments:

  1. Hey man, that looks like old screen door springs. you should be able to get springs like that @ any home depot or lowes. i wanna do the same but make one with two springs, one like 3\4 inch wrap and another with like 5\8 inch wrap inside the 3\4. With some seroius bass pickups the sound should be right next to amazing if not completely righteous. and then have like a 1\2 inch wrap for a second tone. it should be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to play the damned thing even an inaccurate copy would be close enough and I'm not above joining the band and trying to put up with whom ever is so hard to get along with for whatever reson it do it just saying FYI even if I gotta drive to Santa Barbara fuck it I got nothing but time to kill nothing better to do than Chase dreams love off ssi disabled and bird af

    ReplyDelete