Monday, November 16, 2009

Rosie n Alexis Tatu's


Rosie's Tattoo Outline

Alexis' Tattoo
I did both of these tattoos on friday evening. I hadn't expected to be doing these on that particular day as I was planning on going to see DMT at Shamrocks bar n grill at 10:00pm. However, I was just finishing up the flower tattoo on Rosie at about the time DMT was to hit the stage. Sorry about that fellas! I really wanted to go! Jamie (DMT Vox) knows what was going on since he and i were txting back and forth before the show. Man that sucks...because I live within walking distance of Shamrocks and they've (DMT) never played that close to my pad before....it would've been soo awesome. Well, maybe they'll play there again soon. RIGHT GUYS!!!!???!!!



Anyways, I missed the show..and Rosie and Alexis did a great job takin that pain. halol.....Tattoos hurt, for those of you unaware. hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment